Joseph Popp, AIA, NCARB, Leed AP
- Licensed architect and member of the American Institute of Architects since 1993
- Bachelor of architecture degree from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA, 1988
- Studied civil engineering, University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio 1983
- Received LEED AP accreditation in 2003
- Received NCARB registration in 2008
Throughout his career, Joe has been responsible for managing, planning, and designing a diverse variety of facilities including research, academic, hospitality, and corporate office projects. He is known for his ability to direct large teams through the design and construction phases of projects.
Aside from his vast experience and body of knowledge, Joe’s strong point is his ability to organize and execute the project seamlessly, no matter the time frame. Joe is an excellent team builder and a visionary leader.